Saturday, July 11, 2020

Please VOTE NOW!!! Last Chance!!!

Apparently I have exceeded my maximum number of views for the month (who knew there was a maximum? Not me!) And so my polls are closed for the month because I am too cheap to upgrade.

Sorry to those who didn't get a chance to vote but next time I will warn you.

So the last couple of posts we took a vote. If you have not voted yet please do so TODAY!

Tomorrow I will be posting just WHY we voted and what all the hands were.

If you are not voting because you feel you do not know the answer or feel you are not good enough to answer GET OVER YOURSELVES. I want YOUR answer. If you were at the table and absolutely had to do something just what would it be?

Vote here:
Click to vote

and here:
Click to vote

No comments:

Post a Comment