Thursday, January 14, 2016

Winners for Thursday, January 14, 2016

The big winners this week are Bridgette and Donna! They won ALL their team games. First time partnership but hopefully not the last if those results are anything to go by!

(For those of you wondering, apparently Bridgette's mom spelled her name wrong at birth. However I am rectifying that mistake on my blog.)

I also want to add that both teams bid that 6 slam pretty much all by themselves and that Rita and Anne were NOT very nice when they had to defend against me in not 1, not 2 but THREE boards. They did not let me make ONE SINGLE CONTRACT! They are mean.

But I guess I have to be proud of them...

...while secretly thinking they are mean.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this awesome blog Heidi!
    Thursday was super fun and your guidance and patience is always appreciated.
    –B
    P.S. I'll let mom know you changed the spelling of my name. I'm sure she'll be delighted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would discuss Heidi(ng) the strong cards in the 1 NT opener's hands with Bridgette too :).

    ReplyDelete